Have you been looking for ways to boost your immune system? Perhaps you have a pre-existing condition that makes it hard for your body to absorb all the necessary nutrients it needs. Or, maybe you’ve experienced chronic fatigue and are looking for ways to combat it. If any of these apply to you, nutritional IV therapy may be for you.
Nutritional IV therapy has many benefits for diverse populations. From the seniors looking to support their immune system, to athletes looking to recover from competitions, nutritional IV therapy can benefit all. Nutritional IV therapy delivers nutrients intravenously, which means the nutrients go directly into your bloodstream. Because it bypasses the digestive system, nutritional IV therapy is a great way to quickly and effectively get the nutrients your body needs.
Due to nutritional IV therapy’s benefit of direct-delivery of nutrients to the bloodstream, this therapy is great for those with digestive conditions that may impact absorption of nutrients. For example, individuals with irritable bowel syndrome, or even inflammatory bowel disease, can benefit by getting the proper amount of nutrients their body needs, without upsetting the digestive system.
You may find benefits from nutritional IV therapy if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic inflammation
- Chronic depression
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- And more
What Are Your Options?
There is more than just one option of nutritional IV therapy. This way, patients can pick a more targeted treatment fit to their needs.
Here are a few of the nutritional IV therapies we provide at Pain and Wellness Institute:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for our immune system. This treatment can boost your immune system, heart health, and tissue health.
- Magnesium: This vitamin is useful to reduce pain, muscle tension, and migraines. It can also boost your energy levels, making this a worthwhile option for athletes seeking treatment for pain that doesn’t negatively affect energy.
- Meyer’s Cocktail: This is a mixture of vitamins, such as vitamin B, vitamin C, and magnesium, meant to enhance your immune system. It can also result in reduced fatigue, and can be beneficial for those with seasonal allergies, asthma, or fibromyalgia.
- Chelation Cocktail: This mixture focuses on reducing the presence of toxic metals in your body, thereby reducing vascular inflammation.
- Calcium: This infusion therapy is good for bone and tooth health.
- Glutathione: This helps your body detoxify. It also supports your immune system, brain, and liver.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B is an essential nutrient that many people are lacking in. These infusions help support weight loss efforts and maintain a healthy nerve and adrenal system.
At the Pain and Wellness institute, we want to provide flexible, effective nutritional IV therapies to our patients. Your treatment will be customized to suit your needs and wants. If you wish to learn more about nutritional IV therapy, and live in or near Tampa or the Hillsborough county area, please contact our office at (813) 873-7777 for a free consultation.