Nutritional IV Therapy
Have you ever taken a multi-vitamin? IV therapy is similar to taking a multi-vitamin except that it allows you to absorb more of the vitamins, amino acids, and other nutrients you need—including some that are not available over the counter. We are leaders in the Tampa Bay area for IV therapy and can give you immediate results.
Nutritional IV Therapy
There are many reasons you may not absorb all of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that you need. Poor diets, restricted diets due to diseases or allergies, and digestive disorders may all limit your ability to get the nutrients your body needs from your food.
IV therapy can deliver those nutrients intravenously, which means directly to your bloodstream. IV therapy bypasses your digestive tract and therefore bypasses conditions like irritable bowel syndrome and much more.
Nutritional therapy is a benefit for everyone, from seniors to performance athletes. With intravenous nutritional therapy, athletes can recover quickly from competitions or performances. Older people can get proper nutrition and feel younger and energized.
If you suffer from one of the following conditions, you may benefit from nutritional therapy:
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis (seasonal allergies)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic depression
- Acute infections
- Chronic inflammation
- Respiratory problems
- Acute or chronic muscle spasms
- Migraine headaches
- Oxidative stress
Benefits of IV Therapy
The benefits you receive from IV therapy will depend on which formula you choose and what it contains. Here are the benefits of some common intravenous vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that we provide to patients in Tampa Bay:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin, delivered intravenously, can boost your immune system, antioxidant levels, and tissue health. It also protects against cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant, glutathione is used mostly in the brain and liver. It helps your body detoxify itself and also supports immune system function.
- Calcium: You need calcium for bone and tooth health. When given to you as part of infusion therapy, calcium can also decrease your muscle tension.
- Chelation cocktail: This intravenous therapy “cocktail” reduces vascular inflammation caused by certain toxic metals and reduces the burden of those metals on your body.
- Magnesium: People don’t usually focus on this nutrient, but magnesium is very important. Our magnesium treatment can relieve your pain, migraines, constipation, cramps, and muscle tension. Plus, it can increase your energy levels.
- B vitamins: You may be more familiar with receiving B vitamin injections. Many Americans are low in one or more of these vital nutrients. Receiving them as an IV treatment can increase your energy levels and improve your mood. They also support weight loss efforts and nervous and adrenal system health.
We believe that the highly flexible nature of IV therapy allows us to give our patients the exact treatments they need. We can customize your treatment based on your conditions, the nutrients you need, and your overall health and wellness goals.
If you are looking to improve your overall health and wellness with nutritional IV therapy in Tampa, Hillsborough County, or any nearby city in the Tampa Bay area, call us today at (813) 873-7777 for a complimentary consultation.