At some point in your life, you have probably taken a multi-vitamin or other vitamins that supplement missing nutrients in your body. IV therapy offers similar benefits while allowing your body to absorb more of the vitamins as well as other vital nutrients you may need. Some of these amino acids and vitamins provided through IV are not available over the counter, leaving many without the option of replenishing their body with essential nutrients.Poor diets or restricted diets because of allergens, disease, or digestive disorders may keep your body from being able to absorb the vitamins and minerals your body needs from the foods you eat.
IV therapy offers a solution by delivering necessary nutrients intravenously, directly through your bloodstream. Because IV therapy does not require you to digest the vitamins, it does not have to compete with digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome in order to be delivered.
Regardless of age, physical condition, or health, everyone can stand to benefit from nutritional IV therapy. Athletes can recover more efficiently after a rigorous performance, and seniors can get a more balanced and proper nutrition providing more energy and stamina.
Many ailments and conditions can benefit from IV therapy, such as:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Seasonal allergies
- Chronic depression
- Acute infections
- Chronic inflammation
- Respiratory issues
- Migraine headaches
If you are suffering from any of these conditions, you may not be getting the nutrients you need, and IV therapy may provide some natural and fast relief.
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to IV therapy, and depending on which formula you choose, your results will vary.
Common IV vitamins and nutrients, as well as their unique benefits, include:
- B Vitamins: Many people have heard of or are familiar with vitamin B injections, and many Americans are deficient in one or more of these key nutrients. Receiving them intravenously helps to increase energy and mood, as well as helping with weight loss and the nervous system.
- Vitamin C: We all know how good vitamin C is for immune support and health, but it is also good for tissue health and protecting against heart disease and some cancers.
- Magnesium: Not a lot of people worry about getting enough magnesium; however, this is a very crucial nutrient for helping relieve pain, cramps, muscle tension, and migraines.
- Calcium: Most of us know calcium is crucial for bone health and preventing osteoarthritis, but when given through IV, it can also decrease muscle tension.
- Glutathione: This antioxidant aides mostly the liver and brain. It helps to detoxify the body and support immune system health.
- Chelation cocktail: This reduces vascular inflammation, which can occur because of toxic metals and can relieve the weight of those metals on your system.
IV treatments offer flexibility that will allow each patient to customize their therapy based on their individual nutritional needs for overall health and wellness. If you are interested in learning more about IV therapy and the benefits that they can provide, please contact our office today!